EMPATHY. KNOWLEDGE. EXECUTION
LEVERAGE POSITIVE CHANGE
In a world of explosive change and transformation, leaders at all levels—from heads of state and global corporations to entrepreneurs and gig economists—will offer the best opportunity for leveraging change and transforming our lives for the better. This #1 Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller invites readers to explore the intersection of transformational leadership, systemic thinking, and experiential learning—all required to survive and thrive the tsunami of changes and disruptions caused by the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Covid-19 pandemic, climate change, and misinformation trends.
Available wherever books are sold. Click on the icon of your preferred bookseller below.
Audio books are available wherever audio books are sold.
- Documentary style teaching
- Case Studies and examples
- Downloadable exercises
- Closed captioning
- Appeal for different learning styles
GET VALUABLE CLASSES FREE
Order 6 hard copies here to access the LIFT classes for free! In these ground breaking, digital classes, you will learn about transformational leadership, experiential learning, and systemic execution that will help you to adapt, and thrive.
"...encouraging leadership book LIFT looks for contemporary opportunities to make a difference."
"An inviting, in-depth guide to transformational leadership in a world of continual change."
"I am a student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. As a child, I lived through war and famine. In college, I worked as a graveyard shift janitor where I was introduced to mindfulness. A serial entrepreneur since the early 90s, I have been traveling the world of innovation, cutting edge technology, and global businesses. My more than two decades of thought leadership stems from exploring the intersection of humanity, science, and technology. I have been very fortunate to work with the leading companies, government agencies, and academic institutes across the globe.
I hold a strong belief that it is through knowledge sharing that we may provide the greatest clarity on how to improve our collective future. I roam globe with utter gratitude, and passionate about nature, people, culture, music, and design, and love to cook." - Excerpt from Faisal's Personal Story.
For more info, visit faisalhoque.com or LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter.
GROUND BREAKING DIGITAL CLASSES
Change and disruption has swelled into a tsunami carrying enormous consequences and impacts. The question is, will you be pulled under by these crashing waves of change? Or will you choose to adapt and learn to navigate the stormy seas so that the waves lift you up, and others along with you?
From Author's Blog
- Without The Right Culture, Your Digital Transformation Efforts Will FailWhat organizations get wrong is that true transformation isn’t about the technology itself, but rather the mindset of an organization. Read more »
- The Innovation Paradox: Creating Game-Changing Business Ideas In A DownturnCompanies may be tempted to cut their R&D spending, but that would be a grave mistake. Read more »
- Harnessing the Fourth Industrial Revolution for People, Profit, and PlanetThe union of digital, biological, and physical innovations promises to fundamentally transform business models. Read more »
- Innovating in Uncertain TimesHere’s why innovation in challenging times is essential—and 9 ways to go about achieving it. Read more »